The Information Services Department at the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry has released the new podcasting website powered by Kaltura Open Source Video and branded as branded as Schulich Video on Demand (VOD).
You can access the podcast website by clicking podcasts in the menu at the top of this page.
Directions given in the email sent out are provided below:
Connecting to the Schulich Video on Demand (VOD) system is quite easy:
- Go to http://vod.schulich.uwo.ca/
- You are now on the system Home page, from here, click Channels in to top left hand corner of the screen (under the Schulich logo).
- You are now required to log in to the system using your Western UserID and Password (hint: the same UserID and password you use to log in to OWL).
- Upon successful login, you will be presented with categories (or units) of video content that you have been authorized to view. Click on the appropriate folder.
- Click on the desired video file to view.
- To Log out of the system, click on your name in the top right hand corner of the screen and select Logout.